Are You Looking for a Way to Start a New Business?
Cryotherapy, often referred to as cryosurgery or cryoablation, can be used to treat a variety of tissue lesions. Also called cold therapy, cryotherapy is the general or local use of low temperatures in medical therapy. Based on the popularity of this procedure, there are a growing number of people who are looking at creating cryotherapy business plans. You may have been a patient who has looked for these services before, and if so you understand the effectiveness of these businesses.
There are a number of reasons why patients might be looking at cryotherapy business plans, but most of them have to do with improving the lives of many patients. For this reason, there are a number of training sessions for cryotherapy business customer service options, as well as the equipment that is needed to help stay successful.
Cryotherapy Machine Costs Require Substantial Investment
The most recently discovered cryotherapy chamber benefits make the temptation to open this kind of business even more tempting. From knowing how to improve cryotherapy customer services to making sure that you are able to serve all of the customers that come into your service. Consider some of these facts and figures about how to start a cryotherapy business and the impact that these processes have on the nation’s economy:
- More than 1.5 billion people worldwide suffer from chronic pain, and cryotherapy is one approach to minimize some types of pain.
- 59% of chronic-pain sufferers reported an impact on their overall enjoyment of life and some of these patients found the relief that they need by visiting a cryotherapy center.
- The Whole-body Cryosauna, one of the most popular machines, uses a gaseous form of nitrogen to lower skin surface temperature by as much as 30 to 50 degrees during a two to three minute session.
- In 2015, the global cryotherapy market was valued at $2.5 billion.
- By the year 2024, the global cyrotherapy market is expected to reach a value of $5.6 billion.
- A small 2008 study found that in 30% of people with depression or anxiety, cryotherapy reduced symptoms by at least 50%.
If you are interested in starting a business that will be both profitable for you and serve the needs of others, you might consider looking into opening a cryotherapy clinic.