6 Benefits Of Metal Mesh Walls That Could Be Utilized In Your Home
Benefits Of Metal Mesh Walls
Metal mesh walls offer a chic, durable, and versatile option for constructing interior walls. If you are looking for a unique way to add a modern flair to your home, here are a few additional benefits this material can provide:
- Appearance. Architectural mesh panels offer a chic and modern design for an interior space. They can be used to compartmentalize rooms, while offering an eye catching focal point at the same time. Additionally, decorative mesh can even be painted for an even more elegant and unique effect.
- Protection. Wire mesh is great for protecting delicate paneling or technical installments. Because it’s nearly opaque from the sides, the objects behind are not completely hidden; however, the mesh is still durable enough to protect everything beyond it from damage.
- Ventilation. Metal mesh walls allow for unhindered ventilation. This makes it a good choice for technical panels that require air flow to prevent overheating. Woven mesh paneling is also a good choice wherever you need to section off spaces, without sacrificing air flow.
- Large Panels. Large walls can be made with the tension elements of metal mesh; however, this does require the structure to be able to absorb the force of the tension and the resulting load weight. When constructed properly, the design can be highly eye catching.
- Acoustics. If sound is a concern in your construction, metal mesh walls have the added benefit of improving acoustics. The wires act to help scatter the sound throughout the room which helps boost the clarity and reverberation.
- Fire Resistance. In any home or establishment, fire resistance is an important thing to keep in mind. Due to the mesh being constructed of metal it resists high levels of heat, which can help make a space even safer should a fire ever break out. This is also a good choice for work spaces where you known high temperatures will be used; as opposed to other materials, this will hold up to the duress.
Metal mesh walls have a great variety of uses, from modern streamlined interior design concepts, to heat resistant work or technical spaces. These walls won’t waver under stress, and can last for years upon years without additional required maintenance. If you are looking for a unique way to add style and practicality to your home or work space, metal mesh walls could be exactly what you need.